Giving Hope Scholarship
We touch lives, empower families, and fight back against serious childhood illness.
The Chris Hope Foundation established the Giving Hope Scholarship in 2018 to further the dreams of those who have faced or are currently facing pediatric cancer. This disease already takes so much from its victims and the chance to pursue higher education should not be added to the list of robbed opportunities. This competitive and achievement-based scholarship is awarded following an in-depth review of all applicants along with their accomplishments, needs, and desire to attend college. The number of scholarships awarded will be based on funding and the number of applicants.
Details about the Giving Hope Scholarship application process will be coming soon.
- Be high-school seniors or college freshmen
- Have been diagnosed with cancer at some point in their life
- Plan to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Demonstrate a financial need
- Be active in their school and community as well as be self-motivated
- Uphold strong educational and professional goals
- Complete the linked application and submit all required documents and attachments by the listed deadline